- We will do all that we reasonably can to meet the date given for delivery or, if no date has been agreed, within 30 days of the order date. We cannot be held responsible for delays beyond our control. If we are unable to make the delivery date we will contact you. If delivery cannot be made within 30 days of the given delivery date you will be entitled to either arrange a revised date or cancel the order and receive a full refund. If we are able to make delivery in advance of the given date we will contact you.
Warranties and liability
- Either party is entitled to cancel the contract in respect of non-performance of obligations in relation to delivery. If cancelled we will refund you any monies already paid by you and any reasonable return costs incurred by you.
- Where a valid claim in respect of Goods delivered is notified to us within 14 days of the delivery date, or within a reasonable time if not apparent on reasonable inspection, you are entitled to:
- reject the Goods and receive a full refund;
- or have the Goods (or the part in question) replaced free of charge.
Any claims made after 14 days of delivery or exceeding a reasonable time of discovery, we shall be entitled to either:
- replace the Goods (or the part in question) free of charge
- or at our sole discretion refund to you the price of the Goods (or a proportionate part of the price) and we shall have no further liability to you.
Right to Cancel
- You have a cooling off period of 14 days after the date on which you have received the Goods to cancel the Contract, and return the Goods at your cost and receive a full refund of the purchase price, minus the cost of any shipping charges incurred by Tamsorellas. For UK Mainland a minimum of £4.50 will be charged.
- A restocking fee of 25% of the value of the products will be chargeable in circumstances where the Company has incurred costs in procuring, processing, preparing, packing or shipping the order. This charge will be declared to the customer and deducted from any refund payable to the customer. In the case of personalised orders the restocking fee will be 100% of the total value of the order (inc. shipping charges) as these products are not resaleable.
- In addition to the restocking fee, a charge will be made to cover the costs (in full) for any charges levied by PayPal for processing the original payment and/or the refunded amount. This charge will be declared to the customer and discounted off the final payable refund.
- A charge will be applied and discounted from any refund to cover the costs of the original postage/shipping and any return postage/shipping charges incurred by the Company. This charge will be declared to the customer and discounted off the final payable refund.